- Website:The web page located in the URL https://www.englishcafe.es as well as subdomains dependent on it.
- User:anyone who browses the Website
- Registered User:any User who acquires the status of registered by creating an Account or Private Area on the Website through the process enabled for this purpose.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
- Holder: GLOBAL TEACHERS, S.L. (hereinafter, "GLOBAL TEACHERS")
- NIF: B05308093
- Address: Sevilla, calle Torneo 84 1º Izq.
- @: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data requested in the different forms of the Website are those necessary to provide the requested services. The refusal to provide the data indicated as necessary may imply the impossibility of adequately providing such services. Likewise, it may provide data on a voluntary basis so that these services can be provided optimally.
Likewise, certain functionalities of the website depend on you authorizing the processing of your personal data. We inform you that with the acceptance of the Legal Terms and Conditions, you are giving your consent to Global Teachers S.L. as responsible for the treatment, to treat said data according to the following purposes:
– In the case of Student User: the purpose is to manage the creation of a user account on our website through which to access the contact information of The Teacher Users and manage the contracting of their services, as well as to inform you via email or telephone call about issues related to the provision of the contracted service or about news related to Global Teachers for promotional purposes or satisfaction analysis with the service.
– In the case of Teacher Users: Allow the correct management, communication and provision of the services contracted with Global Teachers. These include the publication of advertisements promoting its services or courses and activities for hiring by Student Users through the platform as well as the sending of information via email, phone call, sms or WhatsApp message for promotional purposes or analysis of satisfaction with the service.
In the event that you write or call any of our email addresses or customer service telephone numbers, the purpose will be the response to the request made.
– How long will Global Teachers keep my personal data?
The User's data will be kept as long as they are necessary for the provision of the services requested in case of being contracted and, once said provision is finished, their data will be kept for the legally required periods for the possible responsibilities derived from the service provided. Users only transfer data in the event that they expressly provide them through the forms or contact mailboxes existing on the Website.
In the case of Registered Users, the processing of the data will be maintained until the request for the cancellation of the account created on our website by the user.
– What categories of user data will Global Teachers process?
The necessary personal data processed by Global Teachers are:
Contact details: Name and Surname, email, telephone, Employment data: profession, position. Image (profile picture, external links to videos)
– What is the legitimacy of the processing of user data?
The processing of the User's data by Global Teachers is based on the User's request for the services made available through the Website or, where appropriate, on the consent requested for specific purposes, which may be withdrawn at any time. However, in case of revoking your consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
– To which recipients will the user's data be communicated?
The personal data provided by the User will not be communicated to third parties, unless this is necessary for the provision of the requested services or when the user has expressly accepted its communication. In both cases, the User will be duly informed of this possibility before proceeding to the communication of their personal data.
The data of the Teacher User are published by him when he creates an advertisement or publishes a course / activity and will be accessible to any Registered User.
The data of the Student User will be provided to those teacher users with whom the first hires or contacts to allow the communication or provision of the contracted service where appropriate.
– What responsibility does the user have?
The User will be responsible for enhether the data provided to Global Teachers is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User will be responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated and must keep the information provided duly updated, so that Global Teachers or the contracted teacher user can comply with the commitments assumed.
– What rights does the user have?
The User can send a letter to email@example.com, with the Subject or Reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of their identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
Revoke the consents granted. Access your personal data.
Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Obtain from Global Teachers the limitation of the processing of the data when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
Request the portability of your data.
Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (agpd.es (http://www.agpd.es)) when the interested party considers that Global Teachers has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
– Is it safe to provide personal data?
Global Teachers will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of their data and avoid their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.